How Can A Personal Injury Lawyer Help Me After A Los Angeles Accident?
If you were injured in an accident, and are considering taking on the other driver and their insurance company alone, our first piece of legal advice is, don’t.
Insurance companies use manipulative tactics, which have proven successful time and time again, that trick injury victims into admitting they played a role in the crash that caused their physical and emotional harm, so they can avoid paying for the medical bills, lost wages, property damages, and additional expenses that resulted from the accident.
Their only goal is to protect their bottom line, and delay, diminish, or deny your personal injury claim altogether. If they are successful in their practices — which they have extensive training in administering — you will be responsible for the expensive and lengthy rehabilitation you require to heal.
Do not let the insurance companies trick you into taking the blame for your injuries, or provide the opportunity to incriminate yourself during an interview. We can protect you.
What Types of Cases Do Personal Injury Attorneys Pursue?
Our personal injury practice areas, or cases we can handle, include injuries sustained during:
- Auto Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Dog Bites & Attacks
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Truck Accidents
Understanding The Real Value of Hiring A Personal Injury Attorney In Los Angeles
Partnering with a personal injury attorney builds a foundation for success inside and outside the courtroom, beginning with the most important component of all: Protecting your rights.
As soon as you contact our Los Angeles personal injury law firm, our lawyers will outline your case to determine the details of the accident, and the type of financial recovery you will need to move forward in caring for your injuries.
We bring value to your case by:
- Taking the lead in all communications by notifying each person or entity that all future contacts or inquiries must come through our office
- Anticipating your legal needs, staying a step ahead of the negligent party and their insurance company’s counter arguments
- Partnering with traffic and accident reconstruction experts to build our case
- Interviewing all witnesses, including law enforcement officials who responded to the accident scene
- Evaluating your complete medical needs by interviewing your current physicians and medical experts
- Establishing a valid rationale for pursuing a claim against the responsible parties, by outlining your:
- Medical bills, hospital records, and medical reports
- Lost income information and economic projections
- Significant losses of important bodily injuries
- Permanent injuries
- Significant and permanent scarring or disfigurement
- Wrongful death
Once we have established the foundation of your case, our Los Angeles personal injury attorneys will:
- File a lawsuit on your behalf
- Participate in alternative dispute resolution to achieve a settlement
- Prepare for trial
- Try your case in court, if a settlement cannot be achieved
- Arrange for payment
At Land Legal Group, our personal injury attorneys in Los Angeles County will keep you apprised of your case, and any movement that occurs, so you can make informed decisions regarding the outcome. If you were hurt in an accident, contact our Los Angeles personal injury lawyers today at (310) 552 3501 to schedule a free consultation, and learn how we can pursue a successful outcome on your behalf.